Welcome to my Virtual Fitness Centre

Why do I setup this virtual fitness centre? Well, this platform is not asking you to work out while sitting in front of your screen. My intention is to share as much information of what I have learned and experience on Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Body building and etc..

Have you ever wonder, why the physical fitness level for most people are descending especially when they step into the working world? You may want to recall back to your school days, when you were actively involve with Extra Curriculum Activities (ECA) or Co-Curriculum Activities (CCA)... How actively involve are you in physical activities now?

These are the excuses most people give:
  • I have no time...
  • I'm lazy...
  • I'm too busy...
  • I'm too tired to exercise after a long day of hectic work.
  • I don't need to exercise.
There are many reasons how our physical fitness (which is also referred as our state of health and well-being) can be affected:
  • Unhealthy Lifestyle
  • Lack of Physical Activities
  • Poor Eating Habits
Physical fitness is essential in order to have good bodily health which derives from regular exercise, proper diet and nutrition, and adequate rest.

But today, a sad paradox of our society has been that most people spend their precious time and health, trying to earn enough money to sustain their lifestyle, only discover that their time and health runs out. We need to answer this crucial question: Should we react only when disease has struck us?

Why not prevent or delay it from happening by having these three things stated above:
  1. Regular Exercise
  2. Proper Diet and Nutrition
  3. Adequate Rest
Moreover, I see an epidemic that the world is suffering from and I'm committed to help others maintain or regain their health through education.

If you have any comment on this article, do feel free to drop me an email. I would love to hear from you. usana.williamtan@gmail.com

Yours Truly,
William Tan